Please contact Organizers to send you all necessary documents for the International Exhibitors participation!
Participation at INOVA-BUDI UZOR 2020 for international Exhibitors that need visa:
For starting the visa procedure, you need to do following:
ALL DOCUMENTS HAS TO BE FULFILLED COMPLETELY!
1. Accept official delegate duty //official authorization to act as an exclusive Inova 2020 agency representing your country. Country can have only one delegate//
2. Fullfil all the forms:
2.1. International Delegate Booth Contract //price for paticipation is defined by it//
2.2. International Exhibits Application //for every invention you will display//
3. Answer ALL questions in GUARANTEE LETTER //there can NOT be any question left blank! Including address in Croatia, it means you have to make hotel reservation on the names of your delegation members, suggested hotel is AMADRIA PARK HOTEL CAPITAL//
4. Payment //upon receiving your International Delegate Booth Contract, we are going to issue the invoice. It is NECESSARY for it to be paid, after that we will send guarantee letter//
- Each person requesting visa has to be an Exhibitor //has to be an author, or one of the authors on the International Exhibits Application//, or be a Delegate for the Group
- ALL questions in the Guarantee Letter has to be fulfilled
- Upon receiving and checking all necessary documents, if everything is correctly fulfilled, organizer will issue a Guarantee Letter
- Organizer is not responsible for the results of the Visa Applications, evaluation is made by authorized institutions, but will help in preparations and gathering of all necessary documents requested for the procedure
Do not hesitate to contact organizers for more explanations if needed!